Thursday, June 30, 2011

Packing for San Diegooo


The boyf and I are heading down to San Diego for a long weekend of relaxation and ridiculosity, so I decided to stay in and prep for the mayhem.

First and foremost, I had to walk the little rascal before she tore down the house. Luckily for her, we were able to coordinate a visit with her boyfriend Nick. They shared a nice sprint around the yard and a romantic dinner consisting of grass for Izzy and Izzy's leg for nick.


If only my relationship was this romantic.


Now it's time to peel myself away from HGTV and Just Mango from Trader Joe's to start the packing process. Since I'm feeling especially lazy, I think I'll begin with writing a starter to-do list. As I am the queen of overpacking, I'm sure there will be much more to come.

  1. Make the ultimate playlist including, but not limited to: Steve Miller Band, Hall and Oates, The Stones, Britney, and assorted 90's pop hits.
  2. Put the Limited Edition American flag Budweiser 30 rack in the trunk. If I forget everything else, at least I have the essentials.
  3. Gently pack my 4th of July outfit. I can't reveal it yet, but I will tell you that a 4 dollar T-shirt from Ebay is a key element.
  4. Tuck away my Army Ball souvenir shot glass. Just doing my part to support our armed forces.
  5. Update my TomTom as I get lost in my own (non-walk in) closet.


Mmm take a look at that. I guess Daniel looks ok too.


I have to be at work tomorrow at 6:45 so I best get crackin! 33 hours until San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment